Social Media Content Intern 💚
We are hiring 1 intern to join our small startup
APPLY HERE: https://form.typeform.com/to/th3lJlTS
About Inoki Bathhouse
Inoki Bathhouse is a bath business that makes luxury spa/bathhouse experiences accessible. Our purpose is to help create a sanctuary of peace in everyone's home and our number one priority is creating imaginative relaxation experiences that help people prioritize their mental, physical, and spiritual well-being.
We hold ourselves to the highest standard when we craft these luxurious bath experiences. We use the finest plant-based ingredients, which have been recognized for centuries, for their medicinal benefits. And we obsess over every detail to ensure you have the most tranquil and mindful bath experience.
About the Role
Title: Social Media Content Intern
Location: Toronto, ON
Timeline: 1-year internship (start immediately, full-time in summer, part-time from Sept-April)
Description: This individual will support in marketing strategy (across IG, TikTok, LinkedIn, email), video and copy content creation, and marketing execution (own the marketing calendar). As a small startup, every person's role is critical to the success of the business. Interns will own significant projects in our startup and will be given autonomy and creativity.
Work Environment: We are a hybrid work environment with 2 days in the office (52 Saint Lawrence St) and 3 days remote.
As a startup, we are still figuring things out and would look to work with the intern on establishing the roles and responsibilities in a more tangible way.
Required Technical Skills
- Skilled at video editing (Inshot, Capcut, etc) with a track record for understanding social media content strategy
- Familiar with Figma, strong design intuition (familiar with design theory best practices)
Required Soft Skills
- Extremely receptive to feedback and has strong communication skills
- Effective time management skills and is highly organized
- Can successfully manage multiple projects and meet tight deadlines
- Highly able to operate independently - is able to fully own and lead projects
- Highly detail-oriented and has high standards for one's own work quality
- Excited to take initiative and learn new technical skills and software
- Adaptive to take on tasks beyond product development and marketing
- Must be registered as a full-time post-secondary student from an accredited Canadian post-secondary institution
- Must be a Canadian citizen, permanent resident or refugee with protected status as defined by the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act