Tea Bath Glass Jar
Crafted as the perfect vessel for storing our premium bath blends, our 750mL air tight glass jar is designed to preserve the freshness of each ingredient. Please note it does not come with the bath blend.
Ensure that the Acacia wood lid remains dry. Remove the lid and place the glass in the dishwasher, or hand wash the glass jar with soap and air dry.
Then, replenish with your bath blends!
Tea Bath Glass Jar
Real Experiences Shared by Real People
"The ultimate curated bath experience"
"Helen leaves no stone unturned when creating what is the most calming, nourishing bath experience I’ve ever had without having to leave my own home. From the moment you open the packaging, you are greeted by the beautiful, intriguing colors of the bath ingredients. So much more than a bath, it is a multi sensory experience with detailed instructions on how to best smell, see, hear, feel and even think during the bath. I loved the sweet smell of roses l and the moisturizing oatmeal did wonders for my skin. I am so glad I purchased this to treat myself postpartum, the bath helped me regroup, calm and ground myself so I can be there for my newborn. Thank you for such a wonderful experience!"
- Alexa N
- MDMagdalena D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoLooks wonderful, great quality!
The branding on the jar is gorgeous and it’s great that I can use it to display the tea in my bathroom, adds a lot of charm to my space m!
- YDYuki D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoSuper aesthetic
I love how it looks with the tea inside, and also there's a logo engraved on the lid when you open it and it was a super nice touch!
- ABAlesha B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoGorgeous!
This is a stunning jar, the inoki engraving on the underside of the lid is a wonderful touch. Very elegant!
- CGCassondra G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoLove it
So cute!! I just wish it had the QR codes engraved on the back or bottom.
- TSTaylor S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoCute
Cute and takes up less space.